Indispensable lucky charm from the Mystic Collection, the heart represents everlasting love and joy.
read the full description using the tabs below
Indispensable lucky charm from the Mystic Collection, the heart studs represents everlasting love and joy. These stud earrings can be purchased individually or as a pair.
- 18-karat gold
- Full-cut F-G VS1-VS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.18-carats
- Push backs made for pierced ears
- Made in France
- Our atelier is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Can I still order something that is not in stock?Most of our pieces can be ordered even when they are out of stock. In the event that the piece you want to order is not in stock, it will be made to order. Please refer to the "expected shipping date" indicated on each product's page.
What does the "ships by" date mean?
This is the date we guarantee your item will ship by once ordered. The date anticipates 2-3 days for in-stock items and the amount of time it will take to prepare and ship any out-of-stock items. Once you receive confirmation that your purchase has shipped, you will receive your package the next day (if there are no delays from our carrier).
When will I be charged for my order?
You will be charged at the time of the order. Please note that we require the payment to be processed before the jewelry piece can be made to order or/and shipped.
What is your return policy?
We accept returns for a full refund within 14 days of reception. If you would like to return your order, please follow the next steps: Email concierge@nouvelheritage to let them know you are returning your order Use the FedEx pre-paid label sent with your shipment to ship your return.
How should I take care of my jewelry?
Here are a few tips to keep your jewelry in good condition over time:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to chlorinated or salt water or too high temperatures
- Avoid putting your jewelry in contact with chemicals and detergents
- Store your jewelry in a jewelry box and try to minimize contact with other jewelry to avoid scratches or impacts
- Avoid wearing your jewelry while exercising