After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Nouvel Heritage Inc, 511 W 25th Street, New York NY 10001, United States
Collecting Personal Information
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and third-party logistic partner Malca Amit to fulfill orders.
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Customer support information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you, answer questions, provide order updates, tracking details, shipping confirmations, help with sizing.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our Customer Service App, Chatra.
- Personal Information collected: first name, last name, email address, shipping or billing address, order number, date of order, size, phone number.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We use Aftership process order returns and exchanges. You can read more about how Aftership uses your Personal Information here: https://www.aftership.com/legal/privacy
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers you may be interested in.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- LINKEDIN - https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences?lang=en
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address above.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
|_ab||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with access to the admin view of an online store platform.||Essential|
|_orig_referrer||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track landing pages.||Essential|
|_secure_session_id||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track a user's session through the multi-step checkout process and keep their order, payment and shipping details connected.||Essential|
|cart_sig||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout. It is used to verify the integrity of the cart and to ensure performance of some cart operations.||Essential|
|cart_ts||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout.||Essential|
|checkout_token||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with a checkout service.||Essential|
|storefront_digest||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and it stores a digest of the storefront password, allowing merchants to preview their storefront while it's password protected.||Essential|
|cookieconsent_status||This cookie is associated with the app GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management and is used for storing the customer's consent.||Essential|
|cookieconsent_preferences_disabled||This cookie is associated with the app GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management and is used for storing the customer's consent.||Essential|
|tracked_start_checkout||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout.||Essential|
|Reporting and Analytics Cookies|
|_shopify_fs||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_shopify_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_shopify_sa_t||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite concerning marketing and referrals.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_shopify_y||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_y||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Reporting and Analytics|
|_gat||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Reporting and Analytics|
|_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|Marketing And Retargeting Cookies|
|IDE||This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). The main business activity is: Doubleclick is Googles real time bidding advertising exchange||Marketing And Retargeting|
|GPS||This cookie is associated with YouTube which collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.||Marketing and Retargeting|
|PREF||This cookie, which may be set by Google or Doubleclick, may be used by advertising partners to build a profile of interests to show relevant ads on other sites.||Marketing and Retargeting|
|BizoID||This is a Microsoft MSN 1st party cookie to enable user-based content.||Marketing and Retargeting|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||Marketing and Retargeting|
|__adroll||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting|
|__adroll_v4||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting|
|__adroll_fpc||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting|
|__ar_v4||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting|
|_gid||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Functional|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under “Contact” above.
Last updated: July 26th 2022